As the European Union project is threatened, as nationalism and populism are on the rise in so many of our Member States, as the very values enshrined in our treaties are being challenged, young people across Europe are standing up for the European Union.
We march, we participate, we vote, we decide our future! Join us!
- The New York Times: The Messier Brexit Gets, the Better Europe Looks
- European Parliament: Key Dates Ahead
- European Parliament: First seat projections for the next European Parliament
- This Time I’m Voting: Commit here!
- Politico: Twitter tightens political ad rules ahead of EU election
- Euroactiv: Estonian far-right party holds torchlight march ahead of polls
- New project recommendation: Poll of Polls
- Politico: European Parliament’s watershed moment
Enjoy the first week of spring!
Until next Sunday!