By agreeing to be a member of our mailing list, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
The materials on Fucking Vote’s website are provided “as is”. Fucking Vote makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fucking Vote does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fucking Vote or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fucking Vote’s Internet site, even if Fucking Vote or a Fucking Vote authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Fucking Vote’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fucking Vote does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Fucking Vote may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Fucking Vote does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fucking Vote has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fucking Vote of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fucking Vote’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to our members information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our network in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Fucking Vote is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation (GDPR).
What information do we collect?
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary to be able to manage our mailing list, invite you to events and initiatives that we organise. As appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To manage our mailing list and invite you to events and initiatives that we organise
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e., to manage our mailing list and invite you to events and initiatives that we organise.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, you may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer or any of our emails.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information included using a secure data site which can only be accessed by those that have signed a confidentiality agreement.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.