Only 25 days left until the Dutch and the Brits go to the polls on May 23rd, followed by the rest of us on May 24th, 25th and 26th! This means we are now officially in campaign territory!
We are proud to announce our new partnership with Prove Them Wrong!
“They say young people aren’t involved. That we don’t care about our future. That we don’t vote.” So let’s all #provethemwrong and #FuckingVoteEU!
- European Parliament: I choose Europe
- GreenNews: Europe’s youth must vote en masse next month, Greta Thunberg
- The Guardian: View on European elections: one continent, one ballot
- Euractiv: Climate change will be key issue in EU elections, poll shows
- The connexion: Paris mayor to allow 16-year-olds to vote in poll test
- ECFR: What Europeans really want: five myths debunked
Time to head to our YouTube channel to watch our video campaign! Shapers from across Europe share why they get involved. Check out what our awesome shapers from Bucharest and Amsterdam hubs had to say:
Until next week!