We have just got back from a phenomenal retreat organised by the Luxembourg Hub! Still under the spell of the amazing Shapers we met, things we learnt together and connections we built!
Now, our clock is ticking! Only 39 days left until the Dutch – and almost certainly now the Brits too – go to the polls on May 23rd, followed by the rest of us on May 24th, 25th and 26th!
- Youth for Europe: How to reconcile youth with the EU elections?
- Euroactiv: A long-term vision for a climate neutral EU can jumpstart a faltering European economy
- CoFace-EU: The EU economy is recovering but still lacks social inclusion
- ETUC: Stand up for the social pillar – an alliance of social economy enterprises, trade unions and civil society organisations
- Euprio: Europe tackles social exclusion to higher education
- Euronews: European anti-poverty groups examine root causes of exclusion
- SDGwatchEurope: The next European Parliament must commit to making Europe poverty free
By the way! Are you in Brussels for the European Youth Week? Then how about you join us at the European Parliament for an interactive discussion on
#thistimeimvoting? The speakers? Young people and the now famous ‘climate girls’. Register here!
Until next Sunday!