We are now 60 days away until the Dutch – and maybe also the Brits 🙂 – go to the polls on May 23rd, followed by the rest of us on May 24th, 25th and 26th! Here’s our weekly roundup:
- European Parliament: Ready to print files!
- EU-Startups: 10 European startups protecting us from fake news and data privacy breaches
- 150sec: Elections: Four reasons why Europe needs Tech enthusiasts to vote
- Euronews: Europe’s most inspiring innovators turn up for the 2018 SME assembly
- Sifted: “Europe: fertile breeding ground for govtech”
- Politico: Is Europe a leader in the global race for innovation?
Until next Sunday!