Civic and citizenship education are crucial for the future of Europe, which needs young people and future generations to engage on a far greater scale than has been the case so far. Here’s a short selection of articles we shared this week:
- Euractiv: Young Europeans need to know that voting in European elections helps build Europe
- Euclid Network: European Commission Proposes To Double The Current Budget Of Erasmus +
- Solidar: Why education is critical for the next European elections
- European University Association: ESU statement on the European Parliament Elections 2019: #VoteForEducation
- 9to5Google: Google preparing for EU 2019 elections w/ voter education, Ads Transparency, security training
- EUObserver: The gender gap at EU elections
- Euronews: Mapping the EU elections
- Our team member, Darya, also wrote a blog post: Do you know who is making the decisions for you?
Until next Sunday!